On 21 July 2016 at 23:21, Thompson, David wrote: > I don't know the answer to your question, unfortunately, but I wanted > to recommend another tool as a workaround for now: Open Broadcaster > Software. Install with 'guix package -i obs'. I like it quite a bit. > obs didn't worked for me: error: X Error: GLXBadFBConfig error: Failed to create OpenGL context. error: Failed to create context! error: device_create (GL) failed error: Failed to initialize video: Unspecified error Looks like I need better drivers for my Radeon card. Dmitry