Ok, thanks. 2019年1月6日(日) 18:00 Ricardo Wurmus : > > 荒井吉則 writes: > > > My knowladge of guixsd configuration is not enogh to make my own > > configuration yet. but my expectation is that I could ajdust system > > configuration according to ordinal way of postinstallation. > > > > For instance, locale setting at config.scm is to install additional fonts > > according to locale or config of multiboot is that I could edit > > /etc/grub.d/40_custom for postinstallation. > > This won’t work on a Guix system, because it does not generally consult > files in /etc. Most system configuration files are generated when > running “guix system init” (or “guix system reconfigure”) using the > information provided in the system configuration file. > > -- > Ricardo > >