Thank you for your advice. At first it's my first installation of GuixSD. My config.scm is edited at locale, users, file-systems only from original desktop-config.scm. My knowladge of guixsd configuration is not enogh to make my own configuration yet. but my expectation is that I could ajdust system configuration according to ordinal way of postinstallation. For instance, locale setting at config.scm is to install additional fonts according to locale or config of multiboot is that I could edit /etc/grub.d/40_custom for postinstallation. Cause of I don't know guixsd way yet. 2019年1月5日(土) 20:14 : > Hi :) > > On 2019-01-05 11:48, 荒井吉則 wrote: > > I'm installed GuixSD using desktop config. > > Gnome/Xfce desktop is garbled cause of missing Japanese fonts. > > And missing /etc/grub.d and grub commands. I edited > > /boot/grub/grub.cfg directly to be enable multiboot. > > > > Otherwise is OK. Thank you. > > Thanks a lot for your feedback. > > Would you be willing to share your config.scm so we can help debug your > issues? > > My knowledge of special fonts in guix is very low but others might have > succeded with getting japanese fonts to work by tweaking their > config.scm. > > Regarding multiboot, I tried myself some months ago and it worked fine > after tweaking of my config.scm. Did you specify a custom > bootloader-configuration? (see info guix --search menu-entries). > > Here is the example from the manual: > Should you want to list additional boot menu entries via the > menu-entries field above, you will need to create them with the > menu-entry form. For example, imagine you want to be able to boot > another distro (hard to imagine!), you can define a menu entry along > these lines: > > (menu-entry > (label "The Other Distro") > (linux "/boot/old/vmlinux-2.6.32") > (linux-arguments '("root=/dev/sda2")) > (initrd "/boot/old/initrd")) > > -- > Cheers > Swedebugia >