I apologize for the false alarm. I needed to run dhclient later. It worked fine after that. Thanks, Rohit On Jan 20, 2017 7:24 PM, "Leo Famulari" wrote: > On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 02:37:32PM -0600, rohit yadav wrote: > > ​Hi, > > Hi, thanks for the report! > > > I am trying to install guixSD on a Virtual Machine. However, I am unable > to > > get the ethernet interface working. The above mentioned command is not > > working. How do I go about debugging this. > > Which command is not working? And if it prints anything when it fails, > can you share those messages here? >