unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* (no subject)
@ 2020-05-20  0:31 Edison Ibáñez
From: Edison Ibáñez @ 2020-05-20  0:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

   Regards,

   I currently use xonsh as my user's shell, but the default version in
   GuixSD is 0.6.2 and the latest available is 0.9.18.

   I wrote a file to install the latest version of this package but I
   cannot set this version as my user's default shell.

   There is a way to update xonsh in the config.scm file to the latest
   available version.

   Thank you

   – Edison Ibáñez
   One Emacs to rule them all