unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Confused while submitting patch
@ 2020-10-15  7:51 Aniket Patil
From: Aniket Patil @ 2020-10-15  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi all,
I am new when it comes to submitting patches through email. For my first
patch, I copied all the body from the .path file and pasted in mail. Also
from the subject line, I copied the subject and pasted it in the subject of
my email. To be on the safer side I also attached a patch file to the
email. What is the write way? I thought submitting through email is the
easier way than submitting it to git email.

Regards,
Aniket.