unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* How to reference a module defined in another package?
@ 2021-04-23 19:57 mbcladwell
From: mbcladwell @ 2021-04-23 19:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,
I am trying to package an application, my guix.scm is below.  The
build starts OK but fails with the error:

ice-9/boot-9.scm:1669:16: In procedure raise-exception:
no code for module (artanis utils)
make: *** [Makefile:1878: limsn/app/controllers/target.go] Error 1
command "make" "-j" "4" failed with status 2

artanis/utils.scm is a file within artanis. I use-module (artanis
utils) to no effect.  Within artanis, utils is defined as a module:

(define-module (artanis artanis)
   #:use-module (artanis utils)
   #:use-module (artanis config)
   #:use-module (artanis env).....

I tried ("artanis:utils" ,artanis "utils") but that doesn't work.
How do I specify artanis/utils.scm as an input module?
Do I need to package artanis/utils.scm separately?
Thanks
Mortimer

===guix.scm===================

(use-modules