I concatenated "--repl" on the linux line p, and still got the same kernel panic. On Thursday, 28 January 2016, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > Kabelo Moiloa > skribis: > > > Okay, using a VirtualBox VM, I obtained the following error message > before > > the VFS one: > > No filesystem could mount root, tries ext3 ext2 ext4 vfat > > I don’t know where this message comes from; there’s no such error > message in Guix. > > Could you type ‘e’ from the GRUB menu, and add “--repl” on the ‘linux’ > line, then type Ctrl-X? > > That should give you a Guile prompt. From there can you type: > > ,use (gnu build file-systems) > > (disk-partitions) > > (find-partition-by-label "gnu-disk-image") > > and send us what the last two lines return? > > Thanks in advance, > Ludo’. >