Hello Guixers ! I am new to Guix and try to write package definitions to automate and make some installation reproducible. I have few questions: - Why not export the license record type from license.scm ? Some project has its own license and I cannot create it. - I have errors when I try to build with guix that I don't have when I build manually. I have a package (asiofi) which depends on another one (libfabric) but the build does not find it. Here is my current file attached and the command I use: # guix build -K --load-path=/home/emederna/src/packages -e '(@ (CBM) asiofi)' ... CMake Error at test/CMakeLists.txt:9 (add_executable): Target "afi_msg_bw" links to target "OFI::libfabric" but the target was not found. Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or an ALIAS target is missing? Manually the compilation works fine, what am I missing ? Thanks in advance Best regards, Emmanuel Medernach