unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Power Management Guidance, Dell XPS P117G
@ 2024-07-30  3:41 Ryan Barber
From: Ryan Barber @ 2024-07-30  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi there,

I'm looking for some guidance on setting up power management for a Dell XPS
P117G.

Specifically, I would like the laptop to hibernate when I close the lid. As
it is, the screen turns off but the machine must continue running because
the battery is completely exhausted after an hour or so.

Does anyone have any configuration examples on similar models?

-Ryan