unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Anyone using Nix on Guix System?
@ 2021-01-03  8:30 Yasuaki Kudo
From: Yasuaki Kudo @ 2021-01-03  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Happy New Year!

I tried to use Nix on my Guix System by following instructions I found on the Internet (I added both nix package and nix service in my system configuration.scm file.)

I then followed standard Nix installation instructions like adding a Nix channel, etc - only to find no package available after issuing nix-env -qa (I hope am correctly recalling...)

If anyone has a working configuration for Nix on Guix System for daily use, would you please share?

I thought using Nix on Guix System would be an excellent way to augment missing packages in Guix! 😄

Cheers,
Yasi