As far as I understand you I can delete the package: tor-client and tor-socks, because I have tor installed. Am I right? I checked the Archive, but I didn't find useful information for me. May be I overread it. It is too difficult for me to use chroots in Guix System because I don't know how to set it up. I also don't know at the moment how to use a container in Guix. I checked the web and Tor-Browser has a Flatpak, but I don't know how to install it in Guix, may be too difficult for me at the moment. so Tails from the usb-stick is the better solution, if I need it. Gottfried > For Tor Browser, your best bets are containers of some sort. I have > Arch and Debian chroots for running software that Guix can't run yet. > Maybe it has a Flatpak? I think there might be some info on the mailing > list about running it, I know I've seen others discuss it. > > Personally, I use Tails from a USB stick, it's the most secure of all > the alternatives.