unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Guix in nature.com
@ 2020-08-24 13:37 Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski
From: Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski @ 2020-08-24 13:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Help

Haha, nice shot !

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02462-7

Jérémy

* Re: Guix in nature.com
@ 2020-08-25 13:54 ` Todor Kondić
From: Todor Kondić @ 2020-08-25 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix\@gnu.org

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Monday, 24 August 2020 15:37, Jérémy Korwin-Zmijowski <jeremy@korwin-zmijowski.fr> wrote:

> Haha, nice shot !
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02462-7
>
> Jérémy

From the article:

Python 2.7 puts “at our disposal an advanced programming language that is guaranteed not to evolve anymore”, Rougier writes.

That's kind of an inverse of: Après nous, le déluge

:)

Great to have more visibility for Guix. Now when "They" blank-stare me while I'm talking about Guix (which I stubbornly refuse to pronouns Geeks) I can point them to this piece.