Hi, thank you very much. I installed redshift, but where can I find it? in the shell: gfp@Tuxedo ~$ redshift Trying location provider `geoclue2'... Using provider `geoclue2'. Using method `randr'. Waiting for initial location to become available... Unable to obtain GeoClue client path: Timeout was reached. Unable to get location from provider. what can I do? Kind regards Gottfried Am 08.03.23 um 12:55 schrieb Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide: > > André A. Gomes writes: > >> Gottfried writes: >>> The Night Light filter, also known as Blue Light filter or Color >>> Temperature filter, >>> >>> Is there a package in Guix to support this? >> >> If you're looking for an external tool (not included in the desktop >> environment), I'd suggest gammastep. I'm not sure whether it works both >> on X and Wayland, but I think it does! > > I use redshift — does that do what you need? > > Best wishes, > Arne --