* Keeping input methods after system reconfigure
@ 2021-04-16 15:34 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2021-04-16 15:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

Hi,

I've noticed that when I upgrade my Guix System the Japanese input method I set in GNOME configuration is always removed. This is not a big deal, because I can add it back from the same GNOME configuration window, but I'd like to avoid having to do this if possible.

So, is there any way to keep input methods after system reconfigure?

---
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-16 15:35 UTC | newest]