Hello Guixers, if I install Guix 1.3.0 on a laptop, and it is without a printer installed, will then be in future when the next Guix Version will arrive, and the printer is then included, automatically through updating the printer be installed? Or should I wait until the next Guix Version will be available, and install then Guix System with printer included? Do we know approximately when the next Guix Version will be available? I want to know that, because I convinced somebody to use Guix and may be I will buy for him a laptop (with Guix System installed), but I am not sure if he is able to install a printer (in the beginning of using Guix). Thanks for your answers. Gottfried