On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 07:22:57 +0200, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > This sounds like you’ve installed the package into the system profile. > If this works we should probably add a system service that takes care of > setting up this directory. I'd love to have a service; I just haven't had the time to look into how to write it yet. I'm sure it's pretty easy to do, but I forget if there are any caveats to consider with pcscd. There may not be. -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B 2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05 https://mikegerwitz.com