sirgazil writes: > This time, one of my packages in a custom channel failed with "no code for (term ansi-color)" (the package definition: https://gitlab.com/sirgazil/guix-channel-x/-/blob/master/sirgazil-x/packages/guile.scm#L13). This is not a new package in my profile, I've been using it for a long time. Since both error seemed to be related to Guile, I removed all Guile-related packages from my profile and tried upgrading again. This time, the upgrade succeeded. The reason your custom package failed is because it is using guile-2.2, but the dependencies are built with Guile 3.0. Changing the native-input to 'guile-3.0' should do the trick. Otherwise you can change the dependencies to 'guile2.2-json' and similar. Thanks for testing!