Peter! Lo Peter 写道: > ~/.pam_environment I don't think we configure PAM to look at this by default. I'm not sure why GDM doesn't load ~/.profile (it may be right not to -- most of these files are abused). I'd never heard of ~/.xprofile. > Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, I think a way to let user > customize /etc/environment through the system config will be > useful, > but I do not find a way to do so. That already exists, but it seems to be wholly undocumented(?). Boo. Also, IIRC blindly plonking (session-environment-service-type '(("FOO" . "bar"))) into your services would only get you the ‘duplicate service’ error. It's meant to be extended. First, define this in your system.scm (above your operating-system): (define environment-service-type (service-type (name 'environment) (default-value '()) (extensions (list (service-extension session-environment-service-type identity))))) Then use it in your services field: (service environment-service-type '(("GTK_IM_MODULE" . "ibus") ("QT_IM_MODULE" . "ibus") ...)) I hope that helps, T G-R