Phil, Phil writes: > I'm looking for a command similar to 'guix show' which will give > a packages explicit > dependencies, recursively. Best ditch the d-word; it's too ambiguous to be useful, as illustrated by this thread. If by ‘explicit dependencies’ you mean all explicitly listed inputs then none of the suggested commands so far actually do what you're asking for, which is to show nothing for, e.g., the ‘hello’ package. I don't think there's a CLI command to do so, but it's quite easy to recurse over all (package-{,native-,propagated-}inputs pkg) using ‘guix repl’ if you know some Scheme. What's your use case here? Perhaps it's good enough to warrant ‘guix refresh --list-transitive-inputs’ (to avoid philosophical discussions about what constitutes a graph :-). Kind regards, T G-R