Hi, The manual describes how to setup an encrypted root[1], but I got lost trying to find out how to setup a user such that the device is opened at login (with a prompt for the password) and closed at logout. I need the --allow-discards option to cryptsetup open, to be equivalent to the following: sudo cryptsetup open --allow-discards --type luks /dev/nvmeXnXp1 my-user I need the user-home to be encrypted, i.e. mount LABEL=my-user /home/my-user I’d like to set this in my /etc/config.scm but currently I have to decrypt before logging in. [1]: https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Keyboard-Layout-and-Networking-and-Partitioning.html https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Mapped-Devices.html Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken