André A. Gomes writes: > No Emacs package manager does that indeed, but Guix manages packages in > a unique way too! Yeah, it's unique because it shows the same "Loading..." messages every time I run Emacs. > Take a look at /gnu/store/[hash]-emacs/share/emacs/site-lisp/ to > understand how Guix loads emacs packages. Yes, I know there is a file named "guix-emacs.el" which defines the "guix-emacs-autoload-packages" function, which is the culprit for the "Loading" messages. I can't understand the reason of these messages, the user should know what he/she has installed, so there is no need to tell that every time Emacs is started. -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5