Hi Timo, Timo Wilken writes: [...] > Instead, I ended up "borrowing" Thunderbird's client key and secret, > which has worked fine so far. > > Maybe I'm being a bit paranoid, but I don't want to post the literal > key here. You can copy it from mailnews/base/src/OAuth2Providers.jsm > in Thunderbird's source tree (look for "login.microsoftonline.com" in > the kIssuers variable near line 140). thanks for sharing this trick! this adds a big dependency in our software stack, but it works, so why not! :-) a couple questions: - have you tried getmail6 with the mentioned howto? - to refresh the tokens do you have to periodically run Thunderbird? Thanks! Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures