Joshua Branson 写道: > I don't have that directory structure... > > #+BEGIN_SRC sh > cd /run/current-system/profile/libexec/opensmtpd > bash: cd: /run/current-system/profile/libexec/opensmtpd: No such > file or directory > #+END_SRC It depends on how you installed opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign. My configuration expects it in the system's PACKAGES field, because I use a plain text file. As you seem to be embedding your smtpd.conf in Scheme, you can also use gexps to embed the store path automatically, without needing to repeat it in PACKAGES or anywhere else. #~(string-append "\ pki blah tables foo listen on etc... filter dkimsign proc-exec \"" #$opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign "/libexec/opensmtpd/filter-dkimsign -d gnucode.me -s blah -c relaxed/relaxed -k etc\" user nobody group nogroup ...the rest") > How do I reliably find opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign? and I've > tried doing > a /gnu/store/sntahusntae/... URI before... I can only second Julien here. Have you run ‘sudo smtpd -d -f .../smtpd.conf’ (no other running smtpd) yet to find out why that didn't work? Kind regards, T G-R