unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Trouble booting Guix System
@ 2020-11-04  6:21 Tom Willemse
From: Tom Willemse @ 2020-11-04  6:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hey everyone,

I just installed Guix System on my PC and now I'm having some trouble
getting it to boot. When I start up and after I go through grub I just
get a few seemingly innocuous messages and then it just stops.

I've tried both the stable and latest installation images with the same
effect for both. I installed with encryption using the whole disk.

I've attached a screenshot of everything I see when I try to boot.

Any help in figuring out what's going wrong would be greatly appreciated
:) Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Tom