Dear Ricardo, On Wed, Jul 27 2022, 16:21:22, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > Alexander Asteroth writes: > >> I verified that the version of the guix binary is from my current >> profile, the environment variables are freshly set from current >> profile as well. > > Do you mean the ~/.config/guix/current profile or some other profile? yes. > What does “type guix” say? $ type guix guix is hashed ($HOME/.guix-profile/bin/guix) > And what does “guix describe” say? $ guix describe Generation 1 Jul 26 2022 15:19:43 (current) I reinstalled just recently again. Now based on Debian testing and using the guix-installer script. Interestingly now package isync is newer (1.4.1 instead of 1.3.3) so I can at least read email again. But for icecat it still has the old version $ guix search icecat name: icecat version: 78.10.0-guix0-preview1 Cheers, Alex