Ludovic Courtès writes: > I don’t think this should be in terms of commits, or it would be a very > different tool (like Tobias writes, it would have to build/download > these commits.) Rather, ‘guix pull’ should work in terms of > generations. Sorry, yes, that's what I meant. > One can already run ‘guix pull -l 42..77’ for example, which does more > or less what you suggest. Essentially what's missing here is the ability to say guix pull -l -2..-1 where -2 and -1 are the second to last and the last generations, respectively. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/