Brandon, This is about chrooting a serviceable Guix-the-package-manager, not running Guix System/Shepherd in the chroot, right? Did you manage to rescue your system in the end? elaexuotee@wilsonb.com 写道: > Chatting on #guix, I heard that running Guix in a chroot was an > "open problem." > Somehow, I seem to have stumbled into the right setup and > managed to get it > working without any issues. I find that claim surprising too. Running/rescuing Guix in a chroot has never been anything less than routine IME (...I guess that's a success story? :-) The steps[0] you use to chroot Guix apply to most any other distribution. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: http://ix.io/2CAm