Maxim Cournoyer writes: > Hi Tobias, > > Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > >> However, here our wrapping is wrong. Thanks for making me look into >> it. >> >> From upstream's change log: >> >> The action that elogind takes when the lid is closed and the >> machine is connected to external power can now be configured >> using HandleLidSwitchExternalPower= in logind.conf. Previously, >> this action was determined by HandleLidSwitch=, and, for >> backwards compatibility, is still is, if >> HandleLidSwitchExternalPower= is not explicitly set. >> >> Whilst we: >> >> ("HandleLidSwitchExternalPower" >> (handle-action elogind-handle-lid-switch-external-power)) >> >> always ‘explicitly set’ HandleLidSwitchExternalPower, by default to >> ‘ignore’, breaking that intention. >> >> elogind-handle-lid-switch-external-power should not emit a directive >> if unset. In fact, all directives and all services should do that by >> default, *not* hard-code upstream's default at an arbitrary point in >> time. > > Oh, nice find! So we have something to fix. Thanks for digging this out, Tobias! Anyone in the mood to work on a patch? :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/