unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Output all dependencies recursively for package
@ 2021-01-31 12:59 Phil
From: Phil @ 2021-01-31 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi all,

I'm looking for a command similar to 'guix show' which will give a packages explicit
dependencies, recursively.

Basically something like python's 'pip freeze' for a specific package.

I know 'guix graph' can do this but the output is much more elaborate
than I need, also 'guix export' could probably give a very verbose
output.

I'm looking for a recursive list of all bar@version given package
foo?

Something like: