Hi Thomas, Thomas Ieong 写道: > I checked that all the kernel modules related to virtio are > loaded. > > Apparently it's something specific to my configuration as I > talked > to another guixer and it was working perfectly for him with the > latest > guix and kernel. It's not clear to me what refers to the guest and/or host. Is the host a Guix System? Something else? If it is a Guix System, could you provide your system.scm and the output of ‘guix describe’? If it's not, could you install Guix on the host (using http://guix-install.sh) if you haven't yet, then try using its qemu package rather than your distro's? Kind regards, T G-R