Clément Lassieur writes: > Guix allows one to customize their packages through inheritance. You > could create a custom linux package that inherits Guix's linux-libre, > with, say a differente source. When linux-libre is updated, my-linux > would be updated as well, since it inherits linux-libre. Thus, you > would have no maintainance to do. > > (define-public my-linux > (package > (inherit linux-libre) > (name "my-linux") > (source ...))) > > This custom package's definition needs to be within GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH. > See > https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/html_node/Package-Modules.html#Package-Modules > for more information. Thanks for the tip, it seems to be working perfectly so far! -- Pierre Neidhardt No matter what other nations may say about the United States, immigration is still the sincerest form of flattery.