Benjamin Slade writes: > Depending on the exact use case, there are some other possibilities > that don't run "natively" on Guix, but are still free software and > could be installed from Flatpak or Nix. E.g. the Signal client for > desktop and Matrix Element. > > Though, actually, I think the Nheko client for Matrix (available as a Guix package) also has voice/video call support though I haven't tried it before. > > --Ben What about XMPP (Jabber)? Dino, a XMPP client, supports encrypted video chat from version 0.3, and it's packaged in Guix. As XMPP is decentralized, the users don't need to have an account on your server. -- Akib Azmain Turja Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social. This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. Its fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5