On Tue, Feb 13 2018, Ricardo Wurmus wrote: > That’s a misunderstanding. All of the things in the “services” > field of > your operating-system configuration are “system services”, so > all of > them get updated. Should we think about changing the name for "system services"? The confusion with Shepherd services seems really easy to make. The Wikipedia article for GuixSD makes the same mistake, but I haven't had the chance to fix it yet. Maybe we should call them "system extensions", or "mixins", or something like that? Carlo