"Raghav Gururajan" writes: > Now, the setup work and the file-system 'repo' gets auto-mounted at ~/repo. But I am facing two issues: > > [1] ~/repo becomes 'root protected' and stays like that. > [2] Despite declaring `(needed-for-boot? #f)`, system does not boot when the memory card is absent/unplugged. > > How do I overcome these issues? I have the same problem as in [2], but for nfs. Only work around was (mount? #f) ... Maybe (service pam-mount-service-type) could help here, see http://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/guix.html#PAM-Mount-Service -- Wer unsere Traeume stiehlt, gibt uns den Tod. (Konfuzius)