Efraim Flashner 写道: > You only need to run 'fc-cache -frv', no need for the sudo or > the path. Pay close attention to its output the first time, since running ’$ sudo fc-cache’ earlier might have created root-owned caches that foul things up and will need to be manually removed (with ‘$ sudo rm’) before running ‘$ fc-cache -rv’ a second time. > Actually all of 'frv' aren't needed but it's the combination of > flags I > use. It's remarkably common. ‘-r’ already implies ‘-f’ and stands for ‘really f[orce]’, which is my guess as to why so many brains remember ‘-rf’ instead. Kind regards, T G-R