Mathieu Othacehe 写道: >> I'm not sure what's the point of letting users build their >> firmware >> if it cannot be loaded. By bizarre coincidence, I was looking at our kernel configuration for unrelated reasons and happened to notice: CONFIG_SND_SOC_SOF=y For the record, here's what I asked on #gnu-linux-libre: I ask because linux-libre provides SND_SOC_SOF_TOPLEVEL et al. I'd disable it in Guix but seems better to pull it out at the root if it is problematic. nckx, I left it in because there were reports of hardware that used the unsigned images I found it suspicious, but borderline acceptable Ah, OK, so this is a known ‘hm’ already. I guess we'll leave it enabled for the same reason as long as it's part of linux-libre. Kind regards, T G-R