Hello, Yesterday, I created a new user in my system. Then I tried to install a package, but found that it's not the latest, although I did sudo guix pull before sudo guix system reconfigure. So I tried to do guix pull, but it seems to clone the whole repository from scratch. But, unfortunately, it never succeeds due to my faulty network connection. It progresses somewhat like 5%, 7%, 20%, and my connection fails, and I have to start again from the beginning. Is possible to reuse the guix channel from any other user to do the first guix pull? Or maybe a shallow clone? -- Akib Azmain Turja This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key. It's fingerprint is: 7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6 66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5