znavko@disroot.org writes: > yes. english dictionary is presented in guix - package 'hunspell-dict-en' > so after installing it and clicking in Libreoffice Writer Tools -> Language -> For all text -> English > I've got spell check. > But how to install russian dictionary now? It seems we have 2 issues here: - We miss many dictionaries. - It seems that non-english dictionaries are not seen by Libreoffice. I've tried installing hunspell-dict-fr but it wasn't listed in Libreoffice options. Anyone? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/