Pierre, Pierre Neidhardt 写道: > Since I've reconfigured my system some weeks ago, I've noticed a > change > with my laptop: when the power cable is in, closing the lid no > longer > suspends the machine. Interesting that it ever did: according to the manual (and AFAIK) the default ‘handle-lid-switch-external-power’ action is ‘ignore’. Do you change it to ‘suspend’ in your system configuration? Were/are you using some fancy desktop environment or power management scripts that might override the default? Kind regards, T G-R