Hi Tobias! Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Interesting that it ever did: according to the manual (and AFAIK) > the default ‘handle-lid-switch-external-power’ action is ‘ignore’. > Do you change it to ‘suspend’ in your system configuration? I was not aware of these settings, thanks for pointing them out! So my guess is that previously "external-power" was not recognized and elogind thought it was always on battery. I'll try setting handle-lid-switch-external-power to `suspend'. > Were/are you using some fancy desktop environment or power > management scripts that might override the default? I'm on EXWM and I use "xss-lock slock", not much beyond that. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/