unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* Build docker image
@ 2021-04-11  3:49 Bone Baboon
From: Bone Baboon @ 2021-04-11  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

I am trying to build a docker image.

I have added `docker` and `docker-cli` to my system configuration and
reconfigured the system.  The `docker` command needs a docker daemon
running.

I have added the docker service to the system configuration file with
`(service docker-service-type)` in the list of services.  When I try to
reconfigure the system I get this error message "guix system: error:
service 'dockerd' requires 'networking', which is not provided by any
service".