On 2021-04-11, Joshua Branson wrote: > reduxmotion writes: >> Is it possible to modify installation boot menu, to allow non-Free firmware loading? > A good solution to your problem might be to use hardware that supports > free software. ... > Also think penguin, za reason, and purism, system76, raptor computing, > PineBook Pro ($200) all offer modern computers that you can purchase. I wouldn't exactly recommend the PineBook Pro at this point; needs a lot of work in the kernel to get properly supported, and has some firmware issues for what people expect of a laptop. I suspect the raptor computing boards also are in the category of "needs work", even if theoretically they may someday be a very nice option. So it depends if you want a computer that "just works" vs. a project to spend a good deal of time to help make it better. :) live well, vagrant