Giovanni Biscuolo writes: [...] > The apps are running fine, including authentication and send messages > /but/ the chat area [1] is completely black and I cannot read anything > in it. > > The strange thing is that on my laptop, configured (almost) the same and > also with Guix on top of Debian 10 both applications are running fine, I > mean the message chat box is readeable. One more info to add: my desktop is a LTSP server (in a LXC container) and I connect to it with a thin client, it's working well since many years. There's another strange thing: if I connect from my laptop to my desktop with ssh (and X11 forwarding) I can run both nheko and quaternion without problems, I mean: the chat area is NOT black. So it seems to be related to my LTSP session AND to Something™ my (Guix?) environment... but can't figure out what. ...still investigating... [...] Happy hacking! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures