Dear all, of course the optimum is probably a pure native Guix system. But if this is not possible, what system forms the best base for Guix. I've tried arch and debian 11 and noticed that the packages available in Guix under arch are way more recent (e.g icecat 91 vs 6x) and more in general. Also I'm asking myself how Guix deals with different systems/kernels/base installations and how it decides which packages will work? Isn't there any dependence? Is this documented somewhere? Thanks for any help. Cheers, Alex