jbranso@dismail.de 写道: > I personally have never seen spam in the list. All 4 Guix lists get several spams a day. Few of them targeted; most of them promising to enlarge your bitcoin. A minute fraction of those have made it through over the years. I'm very happy to hear they managed to pass unnoticed for you :-) > Are most emails manually approved? We've been lucky & have been spared any competent adversaries so far, but I don't think we should publically discuss our anti-spam measures. > Can I help in some regard? I don't think delegation is tenable with our current system. Thank you very much for the offer. Kind regards, T G-R