Joshua, Joshua Branson via 写道: > It turns out this is fairly difficult. It shouldn't be. > joshua@gnucode.me, but I do not appear to be able to send email. OpenSMTPd debug tracing can be enabled with ‘smtpctl trace ’ (see smtpctl(8) or use ‘all’ if you like spam) and read in /var/log/maillog on Guix Systems. > Also, dovecot doesn't seem to serve my email. Fix sending first, then enable Dovecot debugging with either or both: auth_debug = yes mail_debug = yes > I am also attaching a screen shot of my DNS settings. This shows up as raw in-line text in both emacs and my RoundCube Web mail. > # if I uncomment this next line, smtpd will break...what's wrong > with it? Well... what does it say? :-) > match for any action \"send\"" On this line, you're (correctly) demanding authentication in order to send, but you then disable authentication above. Your only option is to fix it: ‘from any’ would turn your server into a blacklisted open relay. Kind regards, T G-R