Mick, Mick Sulley 写道: > 1) How can I get it to look for the standard version rather than > the > guix version There isn't a more or less standard version, just bash caching the last used binary. Use ‘hash -r’ to clear bash's cache and make it look again. > My PATH is (So $PATH isn't used at all once you've run unison in the same shell.) >> 2) How can I remove guix completely? I have searched on-line >> and > cannot see anything on this. Off the top of my head: remove ~/.config/guix ~/.cache/guix ~/.guix-profile /gnu /var/guix /var/log/guix Also take a look at the installer script[0] to see what it creates and what you can remove. Good luck, T G-R [0]: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/tree/etc/guix-install.sh