cage skribis: > On Mon, Feb 15, 2021 at 10:03:02PM +0100, cage wrote: > > Hi! > > With help from many people i managed to build the package! > > But there is a single issue left, this program uses ncurses for TUI, > when built with guix it fails to render properly the character. This > problem does not arises when compiling the software on the same machine > but without guix. > > I would be glad if some one could confirm the issue on their machine. > > To reproduce the problem just, after the program starts, type ">" and > then type an accented letter or even backspace, the line will be all > messed up after typing. > > Thank in advance! > C. Hi, I took a look at your file and it looks like you are using an old version of Guix. The 'asd-system-name' parameter no longer exists and has been replaced by the 'asd-systems' parameter several months ago. At which commit is your Guix? (you can get it with the "guix describe" command). I made a few modifications to your file (in attachment) to make it work with a more recent Guix, but Tinmop crashed when I tried to start it, with the following error: --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8--- Loading configuration file shared.conf # debugger invoked on a SB-INT:SIMPLE-PROGRAM-ERROR in thread #: invalid number of arguments: 1 Type HELP for debugger help, or (SB-EXT:EXIT) to exit from SBCL. restarts (invokable by number or by possibly-abbreviated name): 0: [REPLACE-FUNCTION] Call a different function with the same arguments 1: [CALL-FORM ] Call a different form 2: [ABORT ] Exit from the current thread. ((LAMBDA NIL :IN RESOURCES-UTILS::GET-RESOURCE-FILE) #) [external] error finding frame source: Bogus form-number: the source file has probably changed too much to cope with. source: NIL 0] --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8--- Is there some extra configuration required to start the program correctly?