Hi Divan, Divan Santana writes: > One of the last packages I miss and would like on my Guix system would > be vagrant. > > I use it for work for testing infra as code. > > Anyone else got a way to get it working? I'm surprised it's not yet > packaged for Guix. It would be a great addition! Have you searched the email lists, bug reports, and patches for information? I checked them just now and found this old email from Danny (CC'd on this email): https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-08/msg00037.html He attached a work-in-progress vagrant.scm file. Check it out: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2018-08/txtEVOTXFX2k8.txt Would you like to try improving upon that? FYI, I find it useful to bookmark the following URLs. It makes it easy to search for prior discussions quickly: help-guix: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/ guix-devel: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/ Guix Patches: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=guix-patches Guix Bugs: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=guix -- Chris